Right about now you are probably saying “oh jeez, is this going to be a weekly thing now?” Well, yes, yes it is. For one, it keeps me motivated to know I will be sharing my progress with all of you, and second, I’m really seeing and feeling some great stuff that I want to pass along!
The biggest thing I love about the BB, is that it keeps me accountable. Every night I log my food and hook up the arm band piece to load in my calories burned and I really want to see that calorie deficit goal come up on my screen.
“Not now Chief, I’m in the F****** zone!” (Name that viral video)
Lucky for me, I am the kind of person that once I get into the proverbial zone, on the train, or up on the wagon (you get my drift), I am really good at sticking to it. Now that I am past day 14, I am really in it to win it!
- I no longer feel hungry. All. The. Time. My body has definitely adjusted to a stricter calorie intake. Most days, I am well below my 1650 calorie intake goal.
- I’ve found that happy place of eating to fuel my body to perform at its best without blowing my calorie count.
- After seeing which workouts burn what, I’ve left long, steady cardio sessions completely behind in favor of intense circuits, running, and intervals.
- Instead of sitting all day at work , I get up at lunch, and move. Mid-day walks have become my norm.
- The more progress I see, the more I’m committed to my new lifestyle.
- You don’t have to give up everything you love (in my case that means cocktails) you just have to PRIORITIZE.
So what’s my progress so far??
I’ve lost 10 pounds and I feel better than I have in months!